Jenny Hoysted | Director
“Together we can create engaging and successful workplaces where people are inspired and empowered to excel.”
Jenny is a qualified executive coach, facilitator and workforce planner who has empowered countless professionals across the corporate, government, and not-for-profit sectors.
She brings years of experience and an objective point of view to any business scenario, offering strategic advice, support, and the tools to nurture change, be it on an individual or organisation-wide level.
The key to Jenny’s success, and that of her clients’, is finding the balance between commercial goals and our innate human desire to achieve. Jenny is skilled at pinpointing the elements that fulfil both ambitions, and in creating the kind of environment each needs to flourish and thrive.
Empowering People Through Coaching and Planning
Jenny works side-by-side with her clients to understand their workforce challenges and develop strategies that will set them up for long-term success.
Regardless of the industry, individual wants and organisational needs, the core of workforce planning and coaching remains the same – people. People influence culture, people execute change, and great leaders bring out the best in people.
Jenny’s ability to connect with aspiring executives or entire teams is what sets her apart as a professional and a person.
Jenny’s Qualifications at a Glance
- Certified Partner with the Bates ExPITM (Executive Presence Index), Boston, May 2017
- Approved CiaB (Coach in a Box) Coach 2017
- ACC (Associate Certified Coach) – The International Coaching Federation, 2016
- FAHRI (Fellow – Australian Human Resources Institute), 2016
- Certified in “Immunity to Change” – Lisa Lahey, 2015
- Accreditation in Executive Coaching, IECL (Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership) ACTP, 2011
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment, McMillan 2008
- Graduate Diploma in Inter-Ethnic Studies and Education, University of Melbourne, 1988
- Bachelor of Education, University of Melbourne, 1986
“Having the opportunity to work with Jenny to help figure out what I want to be when I grow up was eye-opening and beneficial. She helped me to find and understand my highest skills which I didn’t know I had. I am so grateful for her support via email and phone whenever I needed her and our regular catch-ups, and I know we will still keep in touch. She is a fantastic person and coach!”
Maeghan – HR Administrator
Areas Of Expertise
- Executive and team coaching
- Workforce planning and strategy development
- Executive Presence